SMS Lucu Anak Dewasa

8 qualities of a PERFECT boyfriend :
Brave, intelligent, Gentle, Polite, Energitic,
Non-Alcoholic, Industrious, Self-Oerganised.
In short : B, I, G, P, E, N, I, S




My gilr friend said 2 me in bed last nihgt :
“U’re perfect”. Isaid : “That’s a big word 4
A girl of nine.” (Emo Phillips).




No matter how sad, no matter how sick,
I feel better just thinking of you…but
I’m happier each time I send you a mes4sage ‘coz I know
I’ll be DISTURBING YOU!




Kenapa Batman sepatunga hitam?
Kan yg merah dipinjem Superman.




Take me eyes but let me see U…
Teke my mind but let me Think about U…
Take Hnad but let me Touch U…
But don’t try to take my Heart
Coz its already wth U…






tag : kumpulan SMS lucu, sms cinta lucu,tips sms lucu,sms gokil, sms gila lucu , sms sayang lucu, emoticons lucu,sms buat sahabat, sms teman, Funny SMS, Fannies SMS, send sms from frienfs, send sms funny
0 Responses