Kumpulan SMS Lucu

Money can buy a house, but not a home.
Money can buy aclock but not the time.
Money can but sex but not love. So pass me
All ur money n let me suffer 4 U….!




Ada jutaan mawar indah di dunia.
Meskipun semuanya kuberikan untukmu masih
Tetap tak bisa menyatakan betapa besarnya
Rasa cintaku kepadamu. Jadi, hari ini kukirim
Satu tangkai dulu… he he he…




A DOCTOR can save my life.
A LAWYER can defend my life.
But only you can give me a MEANINGFUL LIFE




This love is Love best Love way
Love to Love say Love to Love U Love that
Love I Love Miss Love U Love,
read it again without word Love






tag : kumpulan SMS lucu, sms cinta lucu,tips sms lucu,sms gokil, sms gila lucu , sms sayang lucu, emoticons lucu,sms buat sahabat, sms teman, Funny SMS, Fannies SMS, send sms from frienfs, send sms funny
0 Responses