SMS Lucu Buat Shabatku

Fauth make all thing possible, hope makes all
Thing work, Love makes all things beautiful,
May u have all the 3, as u begin each day.




Push down if you miss me…. That is sweet of
You…..Very sweet….indeed…. you can stop
Now ….You really miss me, he :-) …….me too




Aku mau ngucapin selamat ultah, tp hari lahir
Kamu masih jauh. Aku mau ngucapin met lebaran,
Tp lebaran masih jauh. Akhirnya aku nekad
Menyatakan cinta. Kira2 diterima gak ya?




I cant txt u roses or fax u my heart. Id e-mail
U kisses but wed stil b apart. I luv u 2 pieces n
Just wish ud c I care 4 u so much, coz u
Mean da worl 2 me.






tag : kumpulan SMS lucu, sms cinta lucu,tips sms lucu,sms gokil, sms gila lucu , sms sayang lucu, emoticons lucu,sms buat sahabat, sms teman, Funny SMS, Fannies SMS, send sms from frienfs, send sms funny
0 Responses