SMS CINTA (LOVE)

 Aku merasa SIMPATI padamu, krn kamu ibarat MENTARI yang membuat hatiku sebening XL, & aku BEBAS mencintaimu sepuAS hatiku.
Km pantas diacungi JEMPOL krn dr segi fisik adlh co yg sangat FLEXIbel. Kamulah FRENSku sampe sekarang.


 A little clown is living in my heart. Small and very special.
It can dance and jump, laugh and sing.
Are you in pain and you need to cry, come and borrow it.


 I
I L
I L O
I L O V
I L O V E
I L O V E Y
I L O V E YEE……KETIPU!


 A very special m8 of mine. In me heart all da time.
2 C U wiv a happy smyle makes my life feel worthwhile.
Warm & carin ur feelins true.
Im glad I av a m8 like u!


 Life can be hard & not always fun. But as night bring dark morning brings sun.
Wen life gets tough & no I seem 2 care. Give me a call coz I’ll always b there.
0 Responses