LOVE YOU

if someone would ask me what a beautiful life
means, I would lean my head on your
shoulder n hold u close to me n answer with a
smile:'Like this!"




How can I spell s_ccess?
or h_mble?
c_te?
or tr_st,
bea_tif_I?
& how can I say I LOVE_?
I MISS_?
INEED_?
Then how can I spend my LIFE wt out U?




Saat cemburu membakar hatimu
ingatlah setiap kenangan indah
yg telah kita ciptakan bersama
maka kau akan tahu
cintaku hanya semata untukmu!




if i get ur SMILE, I don't need FLOWERS,
if I get ur VOICE, I don't need MUSIC,
if U speak to me, I don't need anybody else,
Coz Ure everyting 2 me




you can fall from a mountain, you can fall
from a tree, but the best way to fall, is to fall
in love with me.....







tag:kumpulan SMS lucu, sms cinta lucu,tips sms lucu,sms gokil, sms gila lucu , sms sayang lucu, emoticons lucu,sms buat sahabat, sms teman
0 Responses