Love You III

if in the dark...we lose sight of love...hold my
hand & have no far.. we'll be together, I will
be there.




Love till it hurts & when it hurts, love some
more.
And when it hurt some more, love even
more...
And when it hurt even more, love till it hurt
no more!!




A DOCTOR can save my life. A LAWYER can
defend my life. A SOLDIER can give me a
peaceful life. but only you can give me a
MEANINGFUL LIFE.




there is always a reason 4 evrthin
A reason 2 live,
a reason 2 die,
a reason 2 cry,
but if U can find
a reason to smile,
can I b da reason 4 a while?




when U need someone to b beside u and no
One is around, just gaze up in the sky, U
mite not C me, but b sure dat V r under the
same sky....






tag:kumpulan SMS lucu, sms cinta lucu,tips sms lucu,sms gokil, sms gila lucu , sms sayang lucu, emoticons lucu,sms buat sahabat, sms teman
0 Responses