Love Again II (Funny SMS)

saat fajar melukis langit dalam satu sapuan
emas. kubisikkan namamu pada matahari. agar
cinta kita sehangat mentari pagi.




I hope that you finally understand, that I will
love you untill the end, because your not just
my girl, you are also my best friend!




Last night, thinking of u, one tear rolled out, i
asked why r u out? tear said there is
someone so beautiful in ur eyes, now there is
no place of me.




when time comes for u to give ur heart to
someone, make sure that u select someone
who will never break ur heart, cuz broken
heart has no spare parts




the hardest thing in life is watching someone
you love, loving someone else






tag:kumpulan SMS lucu, sms cinta lucu,tips sms lucu,sms gokil, sms gila lucu , sms sayang lucu, emoticons lucu,sms buat sahabat, sms teman
0 Responses