Lope-Lope (Funny SMS)

I cant hear U,
I cant see U,
I cant hol U,
but I really do miss U,
Happy valentines day, may best friend




I have liked many but loved very few. yet no-
one has been as sweet as u. I'd stand and wait
in the world longest queue. just for the
pleasure of a moment with u.




sweet as a rose bud, bright as a star, cute as a
kitten thats what u are. bundles of joy
sunshine and fun you everything i luv all
rolled into I.




what if cupid ruled d world and valentine
was d prince of cupid's kingdom? I think evry
day would be a valentines day! dat means
evry day is another chance 2 show our loved
anes tender lovin care in a special way!





tag:kumpulan SMS lucu, sms cinta lucu,tips sms lucu,sms gokil, sms gila lucu , sms sayang lucu, emoticons lucu,sms buat sahabat, sms teman
0 Responses