SMS BUKAN SEMBARANG SMS

Waktu mau sms kamu, hatiku jadi deg2an.
Gak tau kenapa. Akhirnya aku beranikan diri
Tuk ungkapkan. Bahwa selama ini aku sayang
Banget sama PULSAKU!

Friend r angels that come from above. Sent by god 4 me 2 luv.
So wen U r lonely sad n blue remember I’ll be there 4 U.

Another Day
Another Way
Another Pray
Another Hope
Another Tear
Another Fear
Another Year
Another Smile
Another Mile
Another Few
But Never Ever Another U…..

Something in Ur smile which speaks to me,
Something in Ur voice which sing to me,
Something in Ur eyes which say to me,
That U are the dearest to me….


Love doesn’t ask who r U?
Love only says U r mine.
Love doesn’t ask where r U from?
Love only says U live in my heart.
Love doesn’t ask what do U do?
Love only says U make my heart beat.
Love doesn’t askwhy r U far away?
Love only says U r always with me.
Love doesn’t ask do U love me?
Love only says I LOVE U.
0 Responses